MAILING YOUR BALLOT
For the November 3, 2020 election:
- All registered voters will be mailed a Mail-In Ballot.
- No application for the 2020 General Election is required. If you are an active registered voter, you will automatically be mail a Mail-In Ballot.
- You can return a completed ballot by: mailing back your ballot by US Mail, bring it to the polling location on Election Day, November 3rd, or drop it off at one of the secure Drop Boxes.
Mail-in Ballot also known as “early voting,” “absentee voting,” or “voting by mail”
What To Know About Mailing Your Ballot:
- Mark, SIGN and Return your ballot as soon as you can
- If you cannot mail your ballot by about October 20th, you should consider taking it to one of the secure Drop Boxes in our county
- Ballots sent via US mail must be postmarked by Nov 3, 2020 and received no later than 8:00 pm on November 10th
- The envelopes are preaddressed and pre-stamped so there is no need to add postage
- Make sure you have filled in the circles next to the candidates name you are voting for
- Make sure you have signed the certification and left it attached before placing your ballot in the mailing envelope
See: Morris County Clerk – Elections at https://elections.morriscountynj.gov/ways-to-vote/#mail